The lightweight and durable aluminum dwelling is suitable for both new roofs and reroofing purposes for pavement and plywood shingle trying to nail. For cleaning or repairs, the nose assembly may be easily removed.
Coil Roofing Nailer
- Drives 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;
- Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;
- High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
- Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function.